I have seen similar articles before and while some of its points are fair many would disagree with others.
At least as far as a Crisis in Cosmology this would be accurate, and effective models are still just that, useful yes but that is all.
At the end of the day a matter only Universe, or even a dualistic one seems problematic at best, and based on the astronomical data of the last 20 years it seems that Plasma Cosmology has a lot of usefulness, Big Bang or not.
So not being a materialist
we'll have to agree to disagree.

All the best and much respect.
Cheers