Hi Folks,

  If anyone is interested in an academic paper on a Friday in early August (will be surprised if a single hand is raised on that offer 😊), here is a 2014 paper that randomly came across my feed. It explores the unification of psychology and does a fairly deep dive into the ToK’s frame. I was interesting reading this morning, given that I probably had not looked at it since it came out. For example, I am much more attuned to “ontology” and “metaphysics” these days than back then, so I read that with different eyes.

  One thing I did not do, which I almost certainly should have if my goal was to advance this thing academically, was to respond in writing to every work that summarized the ToK. I was not terribly energized by that, but it likely would have been a road to many more publications and attention. (Instead, I back channeled Marsh and ended up working with him a bit behind the scenes). That said, I am very happy with the road I am on. If I had followed the conventional path where the ToK took me, I almost certainly would not have stumbled into the Garden and Coin additions, and thus would not have developed a truly comprehensive synthetic philosophy.

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out the Unified Theory Of Knowledge homepage at:

https://www.unifiedtheoryofknowledge.org/