I like this Waldemar,

I break this down a bit (to demonstrate my bias, I suppose):

1. Failure of adaptation to available information due to poor information processing capacity (low IQ)
2. Failure of adaptation due to
    a. a paucity of good information, or
    b. failure of prior training to handle good information and
3. Failure of adaptation, due to having fallen prey to error, ignorance, bias, prejudice or deceit

I believe that these are the same categories you have represented.

Bradley H. Werrell, D.O. - This email is private and copyrighted by the author.