Reminder:

Hi Folks,

I am going to join Peter Limberg on the Stoa and share reflections on the concept of “wisdom energy” that emerged in one of my transcendent explorations back in Oct/Nov last year. It will take place Aug 9, at noon EST.

Although it is a Patreon-exclusive event, Peter said I could invite folks from TOK for a straight path in.

Here is the link:

https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEkduyuqTgiEtWXdloKD6wXNn_wrICbtJoH

Wisdom Energy refers to both a frame and a state regarding the right alignment between the natural world, one’s psyche, and the spiritual, wise or transcendent. Variations of the concept have been given by many wisdom traditions, and this dialogos with Peter Limberg* will explore how the frame emerged independently in the development of the Unified Theory of Knowledge and the alignment of the Tree (representing science), the Coin (representing the subject/soul) and the Garden (representing a collective wisdom ethos).

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out the Unified Theory Of Knowledge homepage at:

https://www.unifiedtheoryofknowledge.org/