Michael: I would like a copy of Theology of Culture.
Thank you

Best regards,

Waldemar

Waldemar A Schmidt, PhD, MD
(Perseveret et Percipiunt)
503.631.8044

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. (A Einstein)

We are in search of a coherent ontology (& epitstemology) to revitalize the human soul and spirit in the 21st Century. (G Henriques; The Theory of Knowledge Society))