Ahoy!  We have done some updating to the by-laws and need to get them approved before we move on to some other business.  There weren't a whole lot of changes but we did add a couple of extra positions to the Steering Committee, which is what we need approved to move forward with the election to fill them.  There is also the addition of our updated 501C stuff..  If you can, please review the new by-laws and vote as to whether you approve them or not.  I just have a simple yes or not doodle made up.  Please ignore any of my grammar errors (though feel free to point out corrections).  We all know I have a weak eye for edits.  If you see anything majorly concerning, please raise the issue.  But do know that we continue to consider updates as we work on revamping various aspects of the organization.

See the attached by-laws.

To vote, please click on the following link.
https://doodle.com/poll/xbhv2yrbgrm83zyt?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

--
All my best,
Shay Welch