Either way, the change seems hopeful.

Best regards to all,

Waldemar

On Sep 17, 2021, at 11:30 AM, Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks, Jack.

I very much appreciate your take and concern.

I was exploring Iain McGilchrist’s new book, The Matter with Things and found his 15 minute summary very worthwhile in trying to help us think about the worldview modernity has adopted and what shifts we might make in the 21st Century:

From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of James Lyons-Weiler
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2021 9:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Who or What Do We Want to Become

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of JMU. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi, UTOKers,

I cite Dr. H here and show that Elon Musk is wrong about merging with AI as a solution to the superAI problem.

Quick summary

Full article (Open Access)

I hope you find it useful.

James LW