Perhaps it’s a coincidence that ‘evil’ is ‘live’ spell and backwards, or ‘devil’ is ‘lived’ (past tense) spelled backwards….

These are not the point. My interest is how it might ever be possible to be free from social framing, from academic bloodsports of who’s right or wrong, when the interlocutor can always simply misunderstand on purpose….hence ‘framed’
….but who framed who?

Where is this frame? Where does the reasoning take place?
Is not the life of the mind, the life of the frame?

‘The mind is the seer and the seen’….the witness and the sense object.
‘The mind is only a combination of restlessness (seer) and dullness (the seen…or a dissatisfying sense object, if dullness)’

‘For whom is there seer and seen? ….in theory, only as long as there are seer or seen, a me or you…’

My contention is that energy, when invested into the imagination, (www.godisimaginary.com) .. which has a frame, may have a social-metaphysical ‘grain’ to it, whereby we can live with that grain .l. of that life of the mind (ego, justification)…or against that grain…hence ‘evil’ is ‘live’ spelled backwards.

It’s not a small deal, even if by dismissing it, we free ourselves from the trouble, because the life of the body and mind are one. The signals of these Words are felt in the gut, the heart, the knees,, etc… and how I think on my spare time affects my body-building improvement.

 (Although…what is the real form of the human body?) how many of my body are there?

I like how “I” is neither me nor you, nor life nor death, necessarily.

But scientifically, what could be the physics of this grain? If we say it’s only social pressure, does that mean it’s not also physical?

--
-Jamie