I think worries of ‘climate change’ being the end of the world is absolute
nonsense. All you have to do is look at the climate record over the last
million years and see that this is a cycle of joy and cold. Are we
increasing the heat? Yes but the natural cycles are far more powerful. The
previous two human population catastrophe episodes were a comet strike over
the Great Lakes 12kBP and a super volcano  (?they are not exactly sure on
this but probably) 40kBP and we rebounded from both.
Our current problem is the possibility of solar flares during a magnetic
reversal field decrease coinciding with solar disturbances from galactic
cycles which is speculative but possible as we are seeing other stars
experiencing activity resultant of this.

Only thing you can do is be prepared for no power and food supply
disruptions if the grid can’t take a hit from a super flare.

It’s all a big maybe though so enjoy life while you can.

On Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 9:07 AM Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
>   People have probably seen this, but if not, it is good to at least be
> aware of. It is one of the more trouble environmental signals I have seen
> in a while (and there have been no shortage of such signals lately)…
>

> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__charliestephen6.medium.com_scientists-2Dfear-2Dthat-2Dthe-2Dgulf-2Dstream-2Dmay-2Dsoon-2Dcollapse-2Dd5bc7c9fabaa&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=jekOpyf8VzOKrS6GQrsmD_kYnOTBxtTetYWR4ns7m5I&s=W2VlYB4GrNBCMh7mhPSAlM2SJMyGuCT9lMSG64JtfJ8&e=
>

> Best,
> Gregg

> Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
> Professor
> Department of Graduate Psychology
> 216 Johnston Hall
> MSC 7401
> James Madison University
> Harrisonburg, VA 22807
> (540) 568-7857 (phone)
> (540) 568-4747 (fax)
>

> *Be that which enhances dignity and well-being with integrity.*
>
> Check out the Unified Theory Of Knowledge homepage at:
>
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.unifiedtheoryofknowledge.org_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=jekOpyf8VzOKrS6GQrsmD_kYnOTBxtTetYWR4ns7m5I&s=ztrulg8mrYYSsTiZdSFQTxFh82F3MflfyNq9PGjqs80&e=

> mailto:[log in to unmask] or click the
> following link:

Timothy Rollin Pickerill
Business - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.AudioVideoArts.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=jekOpyf8VzOKrS6GQrsmD_kYnOTBxtTetYWR4ns7m5I&s=JJuKcLJcRHWv9cQEnoRaNYIaIDeObV5RJNdgsqt1a9w&e=
Photography - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__instagram.com_pickerillphotography_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=jekOpyf8VzOKrS6GQrsmD_kYnOTBxtTetYWR4ns7m5I&s=8mVAPdOKFCqWEUiBgCH2vxjzotqXxY1SlPL0DvlZiEI&e=
Art - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.TR-2DPickerill.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=jekOpyf8VzOKrS6GQrsmD_kYnOTBxtTetYWR4ns7m5I&s=s6VF7iNTVTRXPizVXaROmUfVyzjZ07pcq-x8VlSxx58&e=
646-299-4173 (cell)