Thanks for this.

The confusing answers given here are good evidence of the Enlightenment Gap and what the UTOK affords us as a project to clear up what is meant by knowledge of reality.

From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Nicholas Lattanzio
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 9:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TOK "Is reality real?" Big Think

I thought some people.might find this video interesting, it is a good accumulation of insights that I think are fairly representative of what a transperspectival nondual understanding of empiricism looks like. Features Donald Hoffman, Daniel Shmachtenberger, and other cool names. 😎

https://youtu.be/RZdfE_7cde0

Regards,

Nicholas G. Lattanzio, Psy.D.