Dang. Sorry I missed it, day jobs do not give much time for all these Zoom and other media platform discussions that have exponentially increased since the pandemic. I'll have to find this on YouTube or the ILP website.

Regards,

Nicholas G. Lattanzio, Psy.D.

On Thu, Sep 2, 2021, 9:58 AM James Gien Wong <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
FYI,

Just saw this email. I know some people here have studied Integral Theory. Ken Wilbur speaking live in a few minutes here.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Zoom <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 at 15:56
Subject: Reminder: “Next Phase Integral: A Dialogue with Ken Wilber” starts in an hour
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Webinar Logo

Hi James Gien Wong,

This is a reminder that "Humanity Rising" will begin in 1 hour on:
Date Time: Sep 2, 2021 08:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
Click Here to Join
Note: This link should not be shared with others; it is unique to you.
Add to Calendar   Add to Google Calendar   Add to Yahoo Calendar

Or join by phone:

US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 346 248 7799
Webinar ID: 845 8842 5906
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbIvbDqsn

Today: Day 305
“Next Phase Integral: A Dialogue with Ken Wilber”

Ken Wilber is one of the most widely read and cited philosophers in the world today whose singular achievement has been the development of Integral Theory. Integral Theory is perhaps the most seminal concept for humanity to assimilate as we take up the challenge of working together to solve global problems. In commenting on the scope and impact of Ken’s philosophy, Mitchell Kapor, founder of Lotus Development and the co-founder of Electronic Frontier Foundation, writes that “After reading Wilber, it is impossible to imagine looking at the world the same way again.”

Ken’s achievement has been to effectively categorize knowledge and experience in a way that enables multi-dimensional thinking and expanded moral judgment. Nothing could be more crucial in developing a global understanding.

Ken is the most widely translated academic writer in the United States, with 25 books translated into some 30 foreign languages. He currently lives in Denver, Colorado, and is still active as a philosopher, author, and teacher, with all of his major publications still in print. Ken explains the need for an Integral Approach in the following way: “In our current post-modern world, we possess an abundance of methodologies and practices belonging to a multitude of fields and knowledge traditions. What is utterly lacking, however, is a coherent organization and coordination of all these various practices, as well as their respective data-sets. What is needed is an approach that moves beyond this indiscriminate eclectic-pluralism, to an ‘Integral Methodological Pluralism’ — driving toward a genuine “theory of everything” that helps to enrich and deepen every field through an understanding of exactly how and where each one fits in relation to all the others. Through the Integral approach, we reveal the previously unseen possibilities for a better, more compassionate, and more sustainable future for all of us.”

Full Description: https://ubiverse.org/events/humanity-rising-day-304
Library of Recordings: https://www.youtube.com/c/UbiquityUniversity/videos

*Join the AfterChat group following each HR session for further discussion and community building:
Zoom Meeting ID: 810 4561 3451
Passcode: 919 541
Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81045613451?pwd=S1JxSE9WNzJQV2JKSXhhaFZ3Wng1UT09

The detailed Humanity Rising schedule can be found here: https://humanityrising.solutions/agenda/
If the maximum amount of Zoom webinar participants is reached you can watch the live stream here:
https://www.facebook.com/UbiquityUniversityOnline
https://www.youtube.com/c/UbiquityUniversity
If you missed a session the recording can be found here:
https://ubiverse.org/groups/humanity-rising-global-solutions-summit/documents

You can cancel your registration at any time.
Webinar Image

--
Wishing you WELLth
Gien

Pull a thread here and you’ll find it’s attached to the rest of the world. - Nadeem Aslam