Hi All,
  I am enjoying my travels, hanging with what clinicians call your "family of origin". I am staying with my parents and three brothers, Mark, Tom and Tim up in VT and enjoying it.

Here are some videos that might be of interest:

In this first one, Guy Sengstock and I explore the concept of "holding environments" both socially/relationally and in terms of the concept of time. We also explore ontological vulnerability. These were concepts that Guy was reflecting on in the wake of the birth of his son Teague a few months ago. Congrats, Guy!:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEMW18qZz8A&ab_channel=CirclingDia-LogoswithGuySengstock

The second is with Layman Pascal and Bruce Alderman interviewing Wilber. I have not watched it, but look forward to:
https://youtu.be/KHcC-i3ynRE

The third is Part 5 in the Metapsychology series:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=919nRmjhW2w&ab_channel=JohnVervaeke

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Director, C-I Doc Program
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out my Theory of Knowledge blog at Psychology Today at: