It seems to me, regarding bio-mental-culture, that it’s the *number* that’s
the unit of culture more than the *word*….or you could say that every word
is in some sense a number itself, relative to *i*… I’m suspecting.

Culture must be imaginary, as is our pragmatic way of seeing, …but when did
the physical and imaginary meet…or part?

On Fri, Sep 3, 2021 at 7:47 PM Peter Lloyd Jones <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> *CAUTION: *This email originated from outside of JMU. Do not click links
> or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is
> safe.
> ------------------------------
> Complexity + growth + ignorance + power + intelligence + egoism + love +
> denial + insight + destruction = -1
>

> Peter Lloyd Jones
> 562-209-4080
>
> Sent by determined causes that no amount of will is able to thwart.
>

> On Sep 3, 2021, at 6:09 PM, Jamie D <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Complexity, growth, ignorance, power, intelligence, egoism, love, denial,
> insight, and destruction

> mailto:[log in to unmask] or click the
> following link:

-Jamie