It seems to me, regarding bio-mental-culture, that it’s the number that’s the unit of culture more than the word….or you could say that every word is in some sense a number itself, relative to i… I’m suspecting.

Culture must be imaginary, as is our pragmatic way of seeing, …but when did the physical and imaginary meet…or part?