“The edge of conflict”

I’ve never heard of that term made explicit, but it’s an important element
in my personal research on the evolution of culture.

There *is* a trajectory of evolution, I contend (a teleology)

It’s something like the *increasing integration of increasing complexity:*
*The real number line.*

I’ve suffered from the same concern for decades - struggling with cynicism.

Now that I see life as a bloodsport, I choose to be a good sport.
Life and death aren’t real either. They’re imaginary.

That being said, the edge of conflict that makes *bloodsports* life’s
meaning (which it is), will eventually, always, bump up against the moment
the interests of the masses align in a satisfying (just) manner:

Bands…Tribes….Kingdoms…..Parliaments……Democracy…..
…Web-Based Collective Intelligence (the psychological integration of
humanity, and it’s entire body of knowledge….broader and deeper, on, and on)

-Jamie