“The edge of conflict”

I’ve never heard of that term made explicit, but it’s an important element in my personal research on the evolution of culture.

There is a trajectory of evolution, I contend (a teleology)

It’s something like the increasing integration of increasing complexity:
The real number line.

I’ve suffered from the same concern for decades - struggling with cynicism.

Now that I see life as a bloodsport, I choose to be a good sport.
Life and death aren’t real either. They’re imaginary.

That being said, the edge of conflict that makes bloodsports life’s meaning (which it is), will eventually, always, bump up against the moment the interests of the masses align in a satisfying (just) manner:

Bands…Tribes….Kingdoms…..Parliaments……Democracy…..
…Web-Based Collective Intelligence (the psychological integration of humanity, and it’s entire body of knowledge….broader and deeper, on, and on)