Cool reply Nicholas,

I would suggest reviewing the book The Conscious Brain.
My interpretation is that Attention, Consciousness, and Awareness are distinct.
(Synonyms exist for a reason)

According to the book, “attention engenders (creates) experience”…and I’m inclined to reconsider the Ancient Greek idea (reinterpreted) that experience is created by attention coming out of the witness, invested to profit ideas…

 (they apparently believed that light came out of the actual eyeball or something)…but the attention is always invested inside the body, within the brain, that’s one with all dimensions and possibilities within, (not merely the 5lb 3D object we hold in mind, but a moving target).

A beautifully true idea I got from Dr. Sten Eckberg (a YouTube channel on theketo diet), is that the digestive system is outside of the body.

And the Buddha said the senses are the world.

We digest food as soon as it enters the mouth, and ultimately, the physical plane of existence is food for the soul.

I mean, truly, all we see is (at least one with) our digestive system.
I’m inside out, and if we keep thing is their proper context, I can say that everything outside is in my belly.

The top of the ToK is the one infinite self. Everyone is the one.

Jamie