I’m curious to see if Gregg has anything to say about the justification
“I”…merely “I”

*Or to keep it simple, how do the various pronouns add up within the soul?*

*The rest might be too crazy for some.*

*……..*

Since the memes, egos, justifications, etc…are words, used to build the
individual’s ontology within the subjective relativity timeframe whereby
the person engenders experience….investing “I-thoughts” (‘I am’ the prize)

…and if Either/or…described (I think) by Kierkegaard and others as (my
interpretation) ..the *world-line* ToK of *good and evil….corresponding *with
the troubling paradox of *free* *choice and destiny (that must be mere
bloodsport) …both our collective and my personal bondage to the delusion of
evil … evil or death I’m regarding as merely family.*

*Also, ‘forgive them for they know not what they do’ is either absurd,
since His  killers obviously had eyes to see they were killing a man …or it
means something more banal, regarding the relative Word (frame) and choice
attention paid….and engendering experience IS birth AND death.*

*(thankfully Greggs’ ToK is merely knowledge … or a tool, nothing more,
nothing less) *

*“For whom is there inside or outside? There can be, only so long as there
are other(ed) subject, and the (sense - world) object (relative to desire).
For whom are these two again? Both resolve into the subject. See who is in
the subject” *
*- Ramana Maharshi*
*(The implications of this expression are ….I can’t even say….it seems to
reconcile*
*the either/or problem without choosing ignorance nor to attain a burden of
knowledge)*

*That the body (sense object) is not apart from the subject is knowledge
(what knowledge is).*

*Every ‘thing’ known itself must also be ignorance of what could be known
in its place ….of the sense object….the person.*

--
-Jamie