Hi T.R.,
I don’t think the issue is mass extinction, but as history has shown it will be mass disruption of resources causing economic upheaval worldwide. It’s why many nations or cultures have come and gone.

But prior to that the issue is perception. As Gien points out, the toll on the human psyche will be considerable.

Peter Lloyd Jones
562-209-4080

Sent by determined causes that no amount of will is able to thwart.