Gregg,

YES! That's the ticket!

I think 15-minute segments are very digestible. So glad that you're working on this piece of what you offer folks.

Another thought: create a series in which you take a poignant clip from a movie (my first vote would be the end scene speech in The Matrix Revolutions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAYQsNyMihc) and review what's happening from the TOK frame in 30 minutes. Entertaining AND educational : )

Warmly,

Ali