Hi TOKers,

  As long time followers of my work know, today, October 27th is “Proof Day”. Thanks to Andee for putting it on the calendar and reminding me 😊. The actual date was four years ago (2017). It was a Friday and in the early afternoon I completed the “proof” of the iQuad path. I then went out in a hypomanic state and kicked the crap out of my son Jon on the tennis court, which happened very rarely. Proof day involves blending the “Henriques Equivalency” with the Euler Identity to give the “Radical Mathematical Humanistic Equation” via the iQuad Path. Attached gives the most basic structure of the argument.

Here is a depiction of all that is going on with it, with a few updates based on developments over the past few years, include the “Wisdom Energy” connection that I added last year:

The formal steps of the “path” are the tan 1, 2, 3, 4 stepping stones between the Tree of Knowledge and the Coin and the Garden. The idea is that you rotate the coin to see the right relationship with what is (i.e., properly observe the frequency of behaviors across dimensions and levels of analysis) and the flip the coin to be in right relationship to ought.

The steps of the path provide a descriptive metaphysical “logical/logos” that is coherent and comprehensive.

The first three “steps” are structured to create are “true in general interobjective space of understanding”.

The first step is the imaginary number raised to the fourth power is one. This would become the central organizing concept for the iQuad Coin, which I developed the following year in 2018.

The second step is that the Euler Identity is True.

The third step is that the Euler Identity is Beautiful.

The final step is “and so is the Radical Mathematical Equation” of  epi + 2p i f = 0.

For anyone that has any familiarity with mathematics, the first three steps are very straight forward and essentially unassailable.

The last step is where all the action is. Given that it took me years to develop, I will spare you the details here. What I can say is that the proof includes what is called the “Anti-Equivalency,” which is the justification that the Radical Mathematical Humanistic Equation is “ugly, misleading, and should not be invested in”. The better one is able to justify the Anti-Equivalency, the clearer the Radical Mathematical Equation becomes. Welcome to the Matrix 😊.

Anyway, the result of the iQuad path into the iQuad Coin is an “Identity Identity Equivalency Formula,” that can be depicted as follows:

So, if anyone is looking for a reason to party today, I just gave you one 😊.

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out the Unified Theory Of Knowledge homepage at:

https://www.unifiedtheoryofknowledge.org/