I too have some resources/ideas in regards to ethical marketing. I just finished an ethical marketing training and would be happy to share some of the slides that might be relevant.

Gregg, let me know if you’d like to take a look at them.

Scout

On Sat, Oct 9, 2021 at 9:55 AM Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Great, Greg. Thanks. I definitely need helpful guidance in this area. Will check these resources out.

From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Greg Thomas
Sent: Saturday, October 9, 2021 9:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: TOK Excellent podcast from Zak Stein

Hi Gregg,

Since you have an aversion to marketing, I'd suggest checking out examples of highly ethical marketing content, such as Seth Godin's This Is Marketing.

Also, when possible, consider hiring an ethical marketing or PR consultant to help you get these frameworks not only to a "general" public, but to targeted audiences who'd be primed for it.

Finally, I suggest an approach similar to my colleagues at the Post-Progressive Post. Check out the "Our Basic Approach" section here: https://post-progressive.org/.

Best,

Greg