Hi TOK List,
  For those interested in closely following John Vervaeke's work, I strongly recommend this Cognitive Science Show episode, Relevance realization, personality, attachment and therapy w/ Garri Hovhannisyan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJPQhRuWjXc&t=3378s.

I am only half way through and it is great.

Garri's journey from philosophy of mind into phenomenology and 4e cognitive science and now clinical psychology is both fascinating and telling in terms of the "mind-body" problem aspect of the Enlightenment Gap. Also, John's description of 4e cognitive science is very clear. Note, basically exactly the arguments he is making are the arguments/insights that emerge with "mental behaviorism". However, I go a different route.

Also, there is much theoretical gold to be spun here between predictive processing, recursive relevance realization, the stability/order/security versus openness/exploration, attachment theory and the Big Five as they discuss it and the key ideas from UTOK, especially BIT, the Matrix, Cast and the Wheel of Development.

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out the Unified Theory Of Knowledge homepage at:
https://www.unifiedtheoryofknowledge.org/