Dear Friends,

Many of you might already be aware, it is with deep sadness that I share that our colleague, Dr. Pam Ungar, lost her beloved spouse, Phill Ungar on October 23, 2021.  https://www.johnsonfs.com/obituaries/Phillip-Allan-Ungar?obId=22745756#/obituaryInfo.

If you would like to reach out, her address is 7533 Tall Cedars Lane, Bridgewater, VA 22812.

Pam will be returning to the Education Support Center either this week or next.

May the One who comforts send comfort to Pam and members of the Ungar family.

Best,

Dara

Dara Hall, Ph.D. (she/her)

Executive Director of Teacher Education and Student Success

Education Support Center, MSC 6915

Memorial Hall 7230/40 (temporarily in MH 3270)

JMU College of Education

540-568-2996