Hello FEASTers,

I accidentally left a position off the ballot. Many apologies. We approved two new positions in the latest bylaws, but only one of these made the call for nomination email.

Thank you to all who have agreed to stand for election for the other positions (Access Committee Chair, Web Committee Chair, Social Media Outreach Chair, Nomination and Election Committee Chair, Graduate Student Representative). Currently, we have at least one person per position (and in some positions, more than one person running for a position). I really appreciate the enthusiasm to keep FEAST functional.

The one position that I am now asking for nominations for is the position of Secretary of the FEAST Steering Committee.

Here is a brief job description:

Secretary 1/1/2022 – 12/31/2024

Will record and organize meeting minutes, summarize email debates, discussions, and votes on key matters determined by the committee as needing documentation, and will keep committee shared folder organized and up to date.

As before, please feel free to self-nominate.

**If you are nominating or suggesting someone for a position, please confirm with them that they are willing to stand for election.** DO NOT nominate anyone who has not agreed to run.

All nominations should include a brief biography of 150 words or less, plus a short narrative of 150 words or less describing the candidate’s interest in and hopes for FEAST.

Candidates must be current members of FEAST by the time the ballot is posted.

(To join FEAST, please go to the website: http://www.afeast.org/

Deadline for nominations for this position is Monday Nov 8th, 2021.

Please send nominations to Saba Fatima, Chair of the Nomination and Election Committee, [log in to unmask] with subject line:

“Nomination for FEAST”

Saba

--
Saba Fatima