Hi FEAST folx,

My department is hiring for a three-year lecturer’s position. The AOS is open and we have teaching needs in the following areas: ethics of Artificial Intelligence, biomedical ethics, cognitive science, epistemology, Indigenous philosophy, and philosophy of race. We have a number of faculty working in feminist philosophy—Carla Fehr, Patricia Marino, Jenny Saul, and myself. Here is the job ad, and please feel welcome to share it with your colleagues and students.

Kind regards,

Katy Fulfer

-----------------------------
Katy Fulfer, PhD (she/her)
Associate Professor
Associate Chair, Undergraduate
Gender & Social Justice Program
Department of Philosophy
University of Waterloo
HH 324

(519) 888-4567 x31675
www.katyfulfer.com
@katyfulfer

The University of Waterloo is situated on the traditional territory of the Neutral, Anishnaabeg, and Haudenosaunee peoples. It is situated on the Haldimand Tract, land granted to Six Nations, which includes six miles on each side of the Grand River. Before settlers came to this land, the Haudenosaunee and Anishaabeg were bound through Gdoo-naaganinaa, which means “One Dish” in Anishinaabemowin. It is also known as the Dish with One Spoon Treaty by the Haudenosaunee. Find out more about the Haldimand Tract, and about why I and other members of the University make territorial acknowledgements as part of our academic work here.