Mike:

Do you mean American Philosophical Association, or American Psychological Association? I am an American Philosophical Assoc.  member.  I will not bother/bore or otherwise waste your and my time telling you of my problems with the philosophical association website.  I am having problems with it, and will probably need to contact American Philosophical Associ.

Michael M. Kazanjian