Hi Brad ~

If it helps, I did a video with Vervaeke which details my own efforts to
make sense of this, as a person going through gender transition. He asked
me if I would do this because he thought my framing was better than the
existing ones he had encountered, and he thought it was an important thing
to share. My own model was heavily influenced by his work and that of Agnes
Callard on aspiration.

Link:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__m.youtube.com_watch-3Fv-3DwtQpb4Yf49Y&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=FuUaT_XYlILHDpP-r-Uj_stsrXv5BD8CJBb_K3sP74s&s=flPxsVD0Woa_blHjezniVdx11i3AZ1dSIutvTuZegNY&e=

Best,
Rachel