From: theory of knowledge society discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx
Sent: Sunday, November 7, 2021 7:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: TOK Some Fun/Interesting Conversations

Thanks, Andrew.

I completely agree with you that we need this. The topic came up at some point and I recall folks mentioning that some people may have worked on this, but I did not follow up at the time and now the reference escapes me. If others know of this kind of thing, please share.

When I built the UTOK website back in the summer of last year, I put up this page on related perspectives, which could be a start, but clearly is missing many possible pieces:

https://www.unifiedtheoryofknowledge.org/content/related-perspectives