Brandon,

I tried to convince Marshall Aen join me in seasoning a metaplatform for
integral such several years ago.

He said it was was great idea but years off from his ability or his
knowledge of anyone else who would be able to keep up with such a concept
I have since met multiple people who all proposed metaplatforms for this
social space including Marcus Gabler.

I even am talking to a Bhutanese entrepreneur who thinks he has all
practical solution for global integration of sustainability and cultural
progress called Global village Connections.

But oooe everyone else his ideas are either too pure and elaborate and half
baked or else too narrow and eccentric and assuming dome magic angel
investors for all the real work for him

 We actually have several people who have the personal qualities to lead
such organizations which includes Jordan hall Daniel schmoachtenberger and
myself....

 However I'm beginning to think that NONE OF THE ABOVE  have the vision
because there's too much disagrement on what people are actually looking
for.

 Pretty much everyone can equally complain about the world as it is but
when pressed to actually change it they all are going in a 1000 different
directions and not collaborating effectively

This is why every once in a while some powerful entity that's good at
organization tells all of these various cats that they need to start
behaving like dogs. And as soon as you try to change cats and dogs most of
the cats wander off.

And then your left with the age old problem of prometheans versus
mercurians. The prometheans come up with the ideas but they're absolutely
useless in terms of execution. Mercurians are wonderful of execution but
they have to pretty much radically dilute the meaning originality
originality and ambition of the projects.

It's an angel's story and it's a big part of all of my work I published a
paper on it and one of my dissertation papers was on this topic....

Good luck to us all

Until the cats can be dogs, they can't create sustainable social
relationships.

 As I keep saying I have a very fond opinion of all of the people and all
of the early ideas across these social spaces but I have found 0 solutions
that I can say:  Hey this looks like something that deserves to be scaled
up massively AND will make sense to the mainstream of society.

Robert