I really want to read this.

Timelines I think are definitely too conservative with organization and
cooperation far older. If you are familiar with the work of Witzel and the
work coming from folklore studies I think we can say that the first groups
to leave Africa had a far more complex society than previously imagined.
Symbolic codes, asterisms connected to collective myths and the ability to
navigate which then changed dramatically after an apparent catastrophe and
a reemergence around 40k BP.

The work happening at was is being called Tas Tepeler in Turkey is just
astonishing with currently 12 major sites, from 9.6 to 7.5 k BCE, of what
had to be a high state of social cooperation and complex thinking which
then dispersed throughout the Mediterranean in multiple waves.
I do not have the citation with me but it is possible that they also
originated the alphabet by the time of the 8.2kiloyear event dispersal.

More work needs to be done at Gobekli Tepe but it looks like they were also
emerging from elsewhere, (perhaps just the coast) with some previously
developed skills, after the combination of both the comet Enki impact and
the Younger Dryas which followed. And with the multiple flooding events and
probable solar flare activity these people had to deal with a lot.

Another area which seemed to have had early social development is both
coasts of India where work is underway researching possible port
sites(cities) dating as far back as 15k BCE based on how far under water
they are. It’s a great time to be an archeologist.

On Tue, Nov 2, 2021 at 8:20 AM Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> If anyone has read or has opinions about the new book, The Dawn of
> Everything, I welcome that, either here or back channel. Here is a review
> from the Atlantic:
>

> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.theatlantic.com_magazine_archive_2021_11_graeber-2Dwengrow-2Ddawn-2Dof-2Deverything-2Dhistory-2Dhumanity_620177_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=StDPjvZg8592JzX2t7XwBm2vkbfSLQp397pl9Mk628k&s=h4wKf7vRRk5ZBdFVVmDNC4UMK4WvleOkA82C7Z6DXzQ&e=
>

> Best,

> Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
> Professor
> Department of Graduate Psychology
> 216 Johnston Hall
> MSC 7401
> James Madison University
> Harrisonburg, VA 22807
> (540) 568-7857 (phone)
> (540) 568-4747 (fax)
>

> *Be that which enhances dignity and well-being with integrity.*
>
> Check out the Unified Theory Of Knowledge homepage at:
>
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.unifiedtheoryofknowledge.org_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=StDPjvZg8592JzX2t7XwBm2vkbfSLQp397pl9Mk628k&s=KGgYVs-EsoPr2yRQNccdJuLLI3_YbDkWNrvAY-pNJ3o&e=

> mailto:[log in to unmask] or click the
> following link:

Timothy Rollin Pickerill
Business - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.AudioVideoArts.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=StDPjvZg8592JzX2t7XwBm2vkbfSLQp397pl9Mk628k&s=k5wUBjpOLII77YPD_GKIapzqDe7KcQqXbrAnqmlkICU&e=
Photography - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__instagram.com_pickerillphotography_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=StDPjvZg8592JzX2t7XwBm2vkbfSLQp397pl9Mk628k&s=bOhvSAbBwZEAK8xaaNw4RMN1s3bkt6xTnj9a9itrH_g&e=
Art - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.TR-2DPickerill.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=StDPjvZg8592JzX2t7XwBm2vkbfSLQp397pl9Mk628k&s=IkldBwP71h9FixouflqCdRB0l-aVFN09gtC-pgo7EXo&e=
646-299-4173 (cell)