Yeah I met Cadell in person last month in Berlin.  He has some pretty amazing philosophy of subjectivity from a Hegelian perspective.  When are you going to have him on UTOKing, Gregg?

Brandon

From: theory of knowledge society discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2021 4:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TOK An interesting article.

Thanks, Waldemar.

As folks who have been following this list know, I have corresponded/collaborated some with Cadell Last and appreciate the vision he offers.

I certainly am trying to frame the UTOK language in such a way that will be eventually useful in the global commons. I know that right now that seems odd, given that it feels like a labyrinth. But if we started with the UTOK language, the world would be so much clearer. So, that is the vision. Get some people to learn to speak it, and over time the system will get better at translation.