Thank you, Gregg.
I appreciate your time.

Best regards,

Waldemar

On Nov 24, 2021, at 3:21 AM, Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Many thanks for sharing this, Waldemar.

You offer a very interesting way to look at the intersection of the Matrix and Integral. It is not a lens I had considered. I generally find myself framing the quadrants as “epistemological frames” and thus don’t think too much about using them for ontological connections. Thus, as I noted in this blog on the core subfunctions of the iQuad Coin, the Quadrant-Quadratic aligns Wilber’s quadrants as epistemological lenses, with the ToK’s four ontological planes of existence. I have also aligned some of the major theoretical ideas with the quadrants. For example, the Coin and UTOK’s approach to consciousness (especially Mind2), are Upper Left frames. JUST and the Garden are Lower Left frames, the Periodic Table maps to the UR, and the ToK, the LR:
<image001.png>
However, what you did in this piece was really creative, captured by this diagram:
<image002.png>
I think this is an especially important insight, as all the Game B theorists I have spoken to (Jim Rutt, Jordan Hall, Forrest Landry) agree that Game A is about social influence, and Game B needs to be about cultivating relational value, and that insight has not really been made clear before. Indeed, I failed to see it in my first ten years of building the Matrix.

From: theory of knowledge society discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Waldemar Schmidt
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2021 1:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: The Influence Matrix, RV-SI, and Integral Theory.

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of JMU. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Dear TOKers:

Gregg’s blogs on the IM and RVSI have resulted in a look at how they are related to Integral Theory.
In particular, in relation to contemporary socio-political events and figures.
Attached is a short statement which, to me, illustrates the broad applicability of the IM/RVSI to multiple aspects of the human social/cultural arena.

I submit this in the hopes that the concept may be improved with your impressions, comments, and corrections.
I appreciate any amount of time you might have in this regard and thank you.

Best personal regards,

Waldemar

Waldemar A Schmidt, PhD, MD
(Perseveret et Percipiunt)
503.631.8044

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. (A Einstein)

We are in search of a coherent ontology & epistemology to revitalize the human soul and spirit in the 21st Century. (G Henriques; The Theory of Knowledge Society))