Brandon,
Thanks for this.
With your permission I would like to adapt this into a Wikiversity learning resource.
That will make the materials widely available from an accessable, open, and enduring platform in the public domain
As our learning evolves, we can easily improve the resource.

I will probably link this from the Aligned Work<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__en.wikiversity.org_wiki_Level-5F5-5FResearch-5FCenter-23Aligned-5FWork&d=DwIGaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=-CFaZg8LOlxqZGEnZxdcU_1rf_KfxNuMoSMohpINVjI&s=mTLC40t8UfR4UkzGLkxhKDqvHWBuGVixU7NeYHI-bsA&e= > section of the Level 5 Research Center.

If you are agreeable, please email me a stable copy of the table.

Thanks,

Lee Beaumont