Hi Gregg,

This is interesting. I’ve recently been using hypothesis and docdrop annotation tools that our knowledge architect has incorporated into the open wisdom common software ecosystem he has been designing for the past 15 years - a project to create people-centered software ecosystem.

Perhaps some here may see the value of this tool and start using in their own work. The Open Wisdom Commons ecosystem uses these tools as part of a people-centered hub for each person, aggregating knowledge gathered from across the web.

In any case, I annotate two videos on Major Evolutionary Transitions (MET) that might be relevant to the knowledge you just shared. The first is from Peter Nonacs at UCLA and the second from Stuart West of Oxford:

https://hyp.is/go?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdocdrop.org%2Fvideo%2F6J-J72GoqhY%2F&group=__world__
https://hyp.is/go?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdocdrop.org%2Fvideo%2FVUfNEHl44hc%2F&group=__world__