From: theory of knowledge society discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of ryanrc111
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2021 4:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Jesus made simple

consider this a humility test

I am deeply sorry.

I probably deserve this.
Someone who i actually like and my friend did this, and tried to teach me a humility test by sharing this with the group when i wasnt looking.
he wanted to see if I was man enough to admit i was being vain recently.

Ok, yeah. sorry.

you're right.
I was being cocky and it came off as vain.
So I'll just say thank you to all my friends and co workers and my good friends on this list at UTOKing with GRegg.
I actually have been mega impressed with the whole relationship with things here, and all the amazing insights.
I've wanted most, but not all, of UTOKing videos, but I only have so much time to keep up.

I can only imagine the heights we can reach as a REbel Alliance, but I am syncial that we speak each others' language
Gregg has seen me struggle over interoperability issues and get frustrated about them.
Really I think we have a TON of amazing authors and insights in our communities, but we talk past each other.

the idea of better ontologies is to stop talking past each other, and that's why I live gRegg's perspective.
Gregg listens to every theorist like a therapist, using clinical approaches to reach the depths of each theory and PERSON.

Amazing. Rare.

Everyone feels seen and heard by Gregg.

So I basically nominate Gregg and Michel to continue to hold central roles in the commons philosophy process

 as opposed to the guru rockstar philosophy process

And I also see others being amazing, like Nora and Lene, and Bruce, and Layman, and so forth

I just want to commend everyone for being AWESOME.

You really are some of the best bunches of people in the world, do you know that?

Give yourselves a round of applause. And forgive me for being a clown sometimes. I get bored and lonely and had bad examples.

Have a lovely day.

Robert