Hi Folks,

  Last week I had a ton of interesting conversations. I had the good fortune to connect with both Bonnitta Roy and Forrest Landry. Both are "heavy hitters" when it comes to this Metamodern/Game B/IDW/UTOK/Stoa/Rebel Wisdom/Integral world. From my vantage point, I felt able to readily "sync up" with both Bonnitta and Forrest and I am looking forward to continued conversations with them both. I also spoke with Michel Bauwens from the P2P Foundation, which will be coming out on Monday, and had a great conversation with Layman Pascal on UTOK's frame for psychopathology, which will be released soon.

I also hooked up with Jordan Hall, here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oqxuac_zXY

We covered a ton of ground, characterizing the above collection the "Rebel Alliance" in relationship to the techno-trans-humanist Facebook/Musk/Kurzweil metaverse-tech. We need a metapsych-tech that grounds us in the world rather than turning everyone/thing into digital AI. We frame our current cultural/metamodern sensibility as a "coherent integrated pluralism" as opposed to the chaotic fragmented pluralism of the modern-postmodern confusion.

I also hooked up with Paul Vanderklay, here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra2NpY5EZUE&t=18s
Titled "A Scientifically Informed Religion After New-Atheism" it follows up on Paul's conversation with John Vervaeke on the difference and relation between nontheism, classical theism, and common theism.

My felt sense here is that there is  a hopeful, realistic vision of an emerging sensibility that allows us to resolve the Enlightenment Gap and obtain the proper relations between mind and matter and move from the modern-postmodern chaotic fragmented muddle in coherent integrated pluralistic vision that affords the widespread cultivation of wisdom energy.

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out the Unified Theory Of Knowledge homepage at:
https://www.unifiedtheoryofknowledge.org/