Thank you for sharing this news, Gregg.  It is an honor to be part of Dr. Beck’s legendary lineage.  I’m grateful to have trained specifically under your mentorship, where you seemed to portray Dr. Beck with balance.  As a student I felt you presented the school of cognitive therapy with few distortions, allowing for the benefits and insights from the Beck Lab to exist cooperatively with other traditional and novel perspectives.  Therefore, it is a privilege to learn his methods with rigor while enjoying the encouragement to question and explore.

On a personal level, I am sorry for your loss,

-Chance

Sent from my iPhone