Perhaps you all already knew about this, as fellow philosophers (as opposed to us not-in-the-loop political theorists) but in case not I wanted to share this news about my wonderful colleague Anita Allen. I don’t know if Anita was ever a member of FEAST, but as a fellow feminist and philosopher, her good news should be shared!

https://penntoday.upenn.edu/news/anita-allen-receive-philip-l-quinn-prize-american-philosophical-associations-highest-honor

Yours, Nancy

——
Nancy J. Hirschmann
Geraldine R. Segal Professor in American Social Thought
Core Faculty, Gender, Sexuality and Women’s Studies Program
Department of Political Science
The Ronald O. Perelman Center for Political Science and Economics
The University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, PA 19104
https://www.sas.upenn.edu/polisci/people/standing-faculty/nancy-hirschmann

See the symposium “Populism and Patriarchy” in Frontiers of Sociology for feminist takes on the 2020 election and its aftermath: