If two results of a single premise contradict one another, the premise must
be false.

This must apply, at least in principle, to any case of social
contradiction, including personal disagreements and conflicts... both
within and outside individual cognition.
For when we think, there is one to hear, just as when we speak.

I'll just sneak in these also:

The world (singular), is the senses (plural).
- Buddha

All battles are within, including those witnessed without.

It must be the case that to whatever extent the the truth is the life, and
death is a lie, that life is also itself the truth, and lie is itself a
death, for better and/or for worse.