Hey all,

Not sure who here happens to be a member of Integral Life but I figured I'd
share that John Vervaeke's work is being featured in a Nomali Perera Study
Group. Not sure if JV himself will actually be there but if you are a
member and wanted to get more familiar with JV's work this would be the way
to do it. This is supposed to continue for months, meeting every other week
to discuss episodes in the Awakening from the Meaning Crisis series.

I unfortunately will not be there as I can't find any time in my life right
to keep up with much of the non-essentials, but I certainly would be if I
had such luxury. Bruce Alderman I believe will be there and I'd encourage
you all to at least explore the integral site and see if you'd be
interested in it.

Regards,

Nicholas G. Lattanzio, Psy.D.