Hello Players,

Just wanted to add that in Danish there are two words for play:

Both lege and spille can be done individually or with others.

/ Lene

On 04-12-2021 22:40, Chance McDermott wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> CAUTION: This email originated from outside of JMU. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Hi Lee,

Attracted to this concept of "play!" and your map of its nature as a construct, relevance, and potential benefits.  I'm thinking of neurobiologist Jaak Panskepp, who wrote that PLAY was one of 7 core affective/emotional states of the mammalian nervous system.

-Chance