Nicholas, not only are they standardized they are also often linked in a
chain of development - do practice A for a year or more, then do practice B
until ____, then proceed, etc. This is the case in Vajrayana practice for
instance - Ngondro has 4 stages of development practice before accessing
the higher tantric (Union) practices.
Cheers

And happy Yule everyone.

Timothy Rollin Pickerill
Business - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.AudioVideoArts.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=CgeBJkAf6ewuz2neWL4WBQgXhnIVSE-Zmejll1ZVJKY&s=A0OM993MgNOOdo9-bEatgPiDWR_0pps4H_DjRhRPq-c&e=
Photography - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__instagram.com_pickerillphotography_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=CgeBJkAf6ewuz2neWL4WBQgXhnIVSE-Zmejll1ZVJKY&s=0VUXbCzxx3DyHpEeCwzw7-P3di-675ryUGbcWnJZe6g&e=
Art - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.TR-2DPickerill.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=CgeBJkAf6ewuz2neWL4WBQgXhnIVSE-Zmejll1ZVJKY&s=EO5fJhpxAy8Maa-7708xMrxFI3oZzMaICobepaWE8eg&e=
646-299-4173 (cell)