thank you

On Dec 13, 2021, at 5:29 AM, Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi TOK Folks,

  Well, I continue to work on delineating the architecture of the iQuad Coin, focusing now on its roots in the idea called the Henriques Equivalency.

Here is the latest installment on that journey for those who are interested in the “deep workings” of the UTOK system of understanding:
https://medium.com/unified-theory-of-knowledge/formally-deriving-the-henriques-equivalency-68ea3f1e044

For those new to the TOK Society list, here are the other five blogs in the series and a depiction of the logic of what I am doing (the first four blogs build the architecture and blogs V, VI, VII and VIII delineate the blue arrow which bridges between the Equivalency and the complex unit circle and its bridge to the Human Identity Function:

iQuad Part I: https://medium.com/unified-theory-of-knowledge/the-iquad-coin-1054a22acd4a
iQuas Part II: https://medium.com/unified-theory-of-knowledge/the-iquad-coin-part-ii-a4cf33848db9
iQuad Part III: https://medium.com/unified-theory-of-knowledge/the-iquad-coin-part-iii-3020f6e6465
iQuad Part IV: https://medium.com/unified-theory-of-knowledge/the-iquad-coin-part-iv-1126dd279933
iQuad Part V: https://medium.com/unified-theory-of-knowledge/the-root-of-the-iquad-coin-f8948792fd39

<image001.png>

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out the Unified Theory Of Knowledge homepage at:
https://www.unifiedtheoryofknowledge.org/