I just viewed the film "Derek DelGaudio's In & Of Itself” on Netflix, and wonder if others here might find it asking some compelling questions that lean against many of the TOK discussions about identity, the self, objectification, ontology… Viewing just the first monologue should reveal to anyone if for them it’s worth watching the film to its end.

This film isn’t a research paper but it does fulfill its mission to entertain, confuse, inspire, deceive, and delight. It is a film of the stage act of a magician, whose best trick is the audience itself. I am attracted to magicians for likely the same reason as everyone else; we know they are going to lie, we carefully watch for the lies, they lie, and we believe whatever they want us to believe.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.rottentomatoes.com_m_derek-5Fdelgaudios-5Fin-5Fand-5Fof-5Fitself&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=rE3EgjfJUth1R58_JFTFbEjolV2j5vStLtLnEKX9zbk&s=J1tPrACXDPEpUQXjrymdrswQ9bnMNTlLbA-5LHoh2CM&e=

Peter Lloyd Jones
562-209-4080

Sent by determined causes that no amount of will is able to thwart.