I was thinking just yesterday how the dinosaurs were totally ripped off. They wandered this orb for about 150 million years without God once acknowledging them. Then Johnny-come-lately humans show up for maybe the last 300,000 years and suddenly God is all over the place. It just doesn’t seem fair.
Peter

Peter Lloyd Jones
562-209-4080

Sent by determined causes that no amount of will is able to thwart.