For some reason, that trailer didn't work for me, but I saw a few others, including this Stephen Colbert inteview. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ9sQsH6270
Wishing you WELLth
Gien
Future Ancestor

Pull a thread here and you’ll find it’s attached to the rest of the world. - Nadeem Aslam

On Thu, Dec 2, 2021 at 11:31 PM Alexis Kenny <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Peter,

Just watched the trailer you shared...sooooooooooo interesting.

Does anyone want to share their Hulu account information with me so I can watch it? Haha.

Seems like this could be a film that a broad group would enjoy watching as individuals and then maybe meeting up virtually to discuss...?

Thanks for sharing!

Warmly,

Ali