I also just watched the trailer and this does look really interesting. I
plan on watching it for sure this weekend, assuming it is as stimulating as
it appears to be (lol) I am also down for a conversation relating it to
more metaphysical concepts with which the premise seems to be tied anyway.

Regards,

Nicholas G. Lattanzio, Psy.D.