Love that Xmas jingle addition, Bruce.

Also great exchanges, everyone on the two streams. Thanks, especially for Nik for his excellent contributions. I look forward to connecting soon after the holiday to sync up fully or see if there are some genuine differences.

In reading them, I want to be very clear that, personally, I am underdeveloped on the “pure awareness stream”. I am well-developed on the psychological mindfulness, self stream. I understand its features, its pitfalls and how to achieve flow with through the animal body into the relational primate into the egoic person meaning making system and into the larger transegoic system via logos and mythos and natural-into-social scientific coherence and existential reflection. It is the space I have inhabited with richness and depth. However, as far as meditative mindfulness and the Eastern traditions and the capacity to cultivate the witness function and all its multifaceted layers, I am essentially a child relative to the masters. So, I do see this as a bridging function here, such that we might be on the cusp of achieving a mature bridging frame for mature psychological self functioning and meditative mindfulness awareness functioning. That would be a big deal and a major bridging function.

I would also like to point out that the two streams were framed as part of four streams that, on the iQuad Coin, make up the four Human Identification Matrix Lenses.

Finally, speaking of masters, Bruce, this exchange with John and Layman on Rethinking Religion was indeed masterful. https://youtu.be/t48dC_tJJrY

I am almost done and I HIGHLY recommend it!!