That’s awesome, thanks Lee!

Some thoughts:

-Brandon

From: theory of knowledge society discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of lee simplyquality.org
Sent: Wednesday, December 1, 2021 5:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ToK: Plotting our Future

ToK Folk:

I took a crack at plotting the concepts listed  at  https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Level_5_Research_Center/Escaping_Discontent on a grid, shown below.

I used the dimensions of individual <-> institutional shown vertically, and revolutions <-> evolution plotted horizontally.

My placement of each concept is approximate at best.

What do you think?

Are the dimensions chosen the best for illuminating the differences in the approaches?

Is each approach properly placed?

Does this analysis and display provide any insights?

Thanks,

Lee Beaumont